My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Mouse!!!

Yesterday I came into work early to get some work done before Jeremiah and I headed out to get a 3D ultrasound. I sat down at my desk and thought that I saw something streak across the floor out from under my desk to behind my filing cabinet. I was kind of freaked out thinking, that really couldn't have been a mouse, could it? (just a side note here, I really really really hate mice! they freak me right out!) So I decided that I would be really brave and look behind the cabinet and see if I could see what had gone back there and if it was a mouse I was just going to leave cause I don't want that kind of stress in my life! :) So, I very cautiously looked behind there and there was nothing there woo hooo I think and continue to work but put my feet up on my chair because I'm still not REALLY convinced that I have seen the end of whatever it is that went streaking in my office. So about 30 minutes later I see the little streaker again and sure enough, it is a little field mouse!! It ran right over to my computer and did some little zig zags while I screamed my fool head off scaring the guy that works in the office next to me. Then it ran off into the main part of the office and I left for the day! SURELY not done with my work yet but unwilling to stick around!

Later, I called Dave and told him that I couldn't work here anymore that these kinds of conditions were unacceptable!!! So, I'm back at work today but there is a mouse trap and D-Con in my office now.

I am still sitting with my feet crossed underneath me though! :)

No comments: