My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, September 4, 2008

cravings and other weird stuff!

So, I have started to feel a little better nauseau wise. I still have a hard time sleeping at night though. I have the strangest dreams also. I have dreams about whatever book I am reading, but it usually involves me and Jeremiah and a baby!! I am very excited / nervous to find out what "flavor" (sex) the baby is. I know, it is a long ways off!!! We are only on week 11 1/2!! I go back to the doctor next week.



Oh, I did want to write down some of the things that I am craving. They are: Cilantro, lettuce salad, Subway sandwiches (chicken breast with tomatoes and banana peppers!) fruit, (mostly grapes and watermelon but peaches are yummy too!!) tomatoes, banana peppers, mustard. And only sometimes pickles. It is really weird because I love candy so much and it used to really be the staple of my diet but now I really don't like candy so much. So very odd!

No comments: