My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, January 21, 2010

a few of my favorite things....

Just thinking.... and these are some of the things that I love:

When Wren giggles or gets really excited and flaps her arms and legs.
When Jeremiah is happy and when he flirts with me.
Having someone (sometimes more than one!)who can finish my sentences and who gets my inside jokes.
When it is dark and snowing outside and I get to be inside watching it come down I feel like the only person in the world but safe and comfy.
A really good thunder/lightening storm with lots of rain.
Lightening bugs!! I haven't seen them since I lived in Arkansas and I miss them!
Getting lost in a good book.
Having a clean house and having the laundry all clean and put away.
Spending time with my family.
Connecting with old friends and hanging with new ones.

That is just a few of my favorites....

2 comments:

Angela said...

Don't forget the snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes!!
We have lightning bugs here in NC. Too bad I can't bottle them up for you and send them!
Love you and your family!!
~Clifford :)

Valerie said...

also, having someone who can always come up with a good quote from Friends in any situation!!!! "come on, you know the words...sing along..."