My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, February 25, 2010

TAGGED!


Eight things I am passionate about:
Jeremiah
Wren
Family
Truth
Reading
the Gospel
Bows Bows Bows
Grammar ;)
Eight words or phrases I use the most:
Really?
Your Mom
Wren Wren
Hilarious
Wren - NO NO
I love you
Give me kisses!
seriously?
Eight things I want to do before I die:
Start going to bed at a decent hour!
Have more babies
Raise a happy family
Run a marathon (but don't tell VAL!)
Do a LOT of traveling
Be independently Wealthy
Learn to Love Camping
Have a Prosperous Garden

Eight places I want to visit:
Australia
Mexico
Hawaii (again)
New York
Florida (again)
Alaska
Ireland
DISNEYLAND (LOTS)

Eight favorite restaurants:
Carino's
Cafe Rio
Bajio
PF Changs
El Fenix
Cantina Laredo
Taco Delite
anywhere with GOOD Prime Rib
Eight TV shows I watch:
LOST
Friends
Desperate Housewifes
Private Practice
Greys Anatomy
The Middle
The Bachelor
Dancing with the Stars

Eighth folder Eighth picture:
EIGHT PEOPLE THAT I TAG:
LAURA
KATE
CHELSEA
BECKY
SHALON
MELISSA
RINDEE
CLANCY

No comments: