My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, April 22, 2010

blogging

I really need to do better with my blog, I know!  It has been raining here the last couple of days and Wren loves to watch it!  I am constantly amazed by this girl, yesterday it was thundering SO loud!  Wren was sleeping and I was sure that it was going to wake her up but nope! She slept right through it!  Also, when she was awake, it didn't faze her at all!  I love it!

We have really been loving the warmer weather.  Wren LOVES to be outside.  My mom let us borrow a small "car" that has a handle on it for me to push and that girl screams when I take her out of it!  I need to get a video of her in it.  She would rather ride in that car than do anything else, including EAT! 

Girlfriend has gotten a lot better at walking, she now prefers to do that over crawling.  There is a lot of falling involved, but she is persistent. 

We went and got Wren's 1 year old pictures taken by my cousin, Melissa (http://www.melissabelnapphotography.blogspot.com/) and here is a fun sampling of what she did, they are all so cute and she was sooooo good





She has had a really bad diaper rash lately and it makes me so sad!  The other night she woke up at least 6 times and just wanted to be held.  It was sweet, but sad!  Every time she would poop (which was a lot and probably the reason for the rash) she would cry and try to run away from her bum!  She would also cover her mouth with her hand while crying, which really hurt my heart but also made me smile.  She is getting so big and developing such a big personality!  We love her so much and are so grateful for her in our lives!

No comments: