My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Wren!

Wow, I cannot believe that Wren is already one!! This year has been so wonderful and such a blessing to Jeremiah and I. Wren fills our lives with joy and home with laughter! It is so much fun to have her around, to watch her discover the world around her and to be loved by her.
Wren has started walking and it is soooo cute! We tried to "force" her to do it for so long and then one day, I was folding clothes on the floor and she just walked right past me, over to a toy, sat down and started playing with it!
She loves to play with all things that go in her hair, or MINE! She is always taking my headbands off and putting them on her head - I call them her pretties and she gets the biggest smiles when she accomplishes the feat of getting them to stay on her head!
Wren still loves Grandma Aldridge A LOT and even though she is becoming a BIG momma's girl she does like to give kisses to the people she "hangs" with!
She does NOT like to share her toys and will grab them away from any other child who is near! And in fact thinks that ALL toys that she can see belong to her!
She still loves the bathtub and being in a pool. She can spend hours in the water and be happy as a clam! :)
All in all, we LOVE THIS BABY!!!











3 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday to the April Fool's Day bird child!! Hehehehe Can't wait to meet her in person in a few months! ADORABLE!!! Can't wait for her and Katherine to play together! Love ya bunches!!

Jake and Laura Eames said...

Happy Birthday!! We call all things girly pretties too! So fun!

Shy said...

I love you Wren Wren! Can we come and see you guys today????? we miss her (and you too I guess haha!)