My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bedroom Remodel

Jeremiah and I have been redoing the paint job in our bedroom. Since it was conference weekend I started moving stuff out on Saturday and Sunday we started painting while listening to conference. It was crazy and took way longer than I expected. The reason that we decided that we wanted to redo the room was because all of the paint in our house is warm colors and the bedroom was painted a navy blue with silver overlay on it. It just didn't seem to flow with the rest of the house and it was so hard to find bedding that really matched the color or our personalities. So, we went out and found the bedding that we wanted and painted to match. We used the money from the garage sale that we had two weekends in a row and it was about $500 for everything! sheesh, so depressing! So these are the before pictures:




and this is the after:



1 comment:

sarah said...

I like wall decoration. I am, sarah, fan of all good decorating ideas :) thanks for these