My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pregnant and Resting


Wednesday, October 13, I took a pregnancy test. Well, actually I took one every two days for about a week and a half before that... but on the 13th I took one and it was POSITIVE!! See what happens when I go on a rant about infertility and what a roller coaster it is??

It is actually pretty amazing that I got pregnant this month simply because I was not on my clomid this month and I usually do not ovulate unless I am on clomid. I will admit that the ovulation issues have gotten better since I had Wren. Or at least I cycle more often than I did before getting pregnant.

I am so very excited to be pregnant. I am scared to death of having two kiddos to chase around, but excited also. I guess that fear of the unknown is okay - right?

BEDREST! That is what I am on right now. Wednesday, Oct. 20th I was over to Val's just hanging out and when I got home and went to the bathroom I saw that I was spotting. I called the doctor on Thursday and they had me come in to do an HcG level test and I will go in tomorrow and do another one. They also put me on bedrest because of my history of miscarriage. Just one little rant here: When I first called the dr's office and told the receptionist what was going on she told me "You're probably fine." HELLO! That is probably not the best thing to say to a pregnant woman who is FREAKING OUT!!!!!!! Which is what I told her, then told her I wanted to talk to Dr. Hall or his nurse... after which she apologized then put me through to the nurse :) hehe!!

No comments: