My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

We spent Christmas with Jeremiah's parents this year. My family has always had a big meal on Christmas Eve and then spent Christmas day relaxing and just spending time with family. I decided that this is something that I want to continue with my family as well so we invited his parents to dinner on Christmas Eve. I made EVERYTHING this year (by my own choice). It took all week to make the food for these two days!

For Christmas eve dinner I made: Meatloaf, yummy potatoes, Deedra's Salad, cool whip salad, corn, lettuce salad and rolls.

For Christmas breakfast I made: Caramel Ring with fried ham and breakfast potatoes.

For Christmas lunch I made: Chicken salad sandwiches, lil' smokies, a veggie plate with carrots, pickles, cheese, celery, olives and ritz crackers and the left over salads.

I also made sugar cookies and magic cookie bars and won some really yummy caramels that I did not share with anyone but Valerie!
The Martin's came over for dinner at 3 they went home at 4:45 and we went over to my parents to eat some more and then opened some presents from them. Wren thought it was pretty fun!

Christmas morning Wren woke up at 10, we ate some yummy breakfast then opened presents. After she had opened her presents she and Papa Clyde played tea party, it was very cute. Clyde and Dixie then went home to have a nap at noon so we put Wren down also and took naps our selves for about 2 hours. Clyde and Dixie came back after that, we had lunch then watched Wren play with her toys. During this time she fell into her table and got a huge goose egg/bruise on her forehead. I was very worried that we were going to have to take her to the hospital it bruised and got swollen so quickly. After she had finished crying she walked over to the table, pointed right at where she had hit her head and said "I bonk! I bonk!" So, it turned out to be "okay" and we went over to Kevin and Kali's house at about 6 after the Martin's had left to hang out with them for awhile.
All in all it was a fun, memory building weekend especially because Jeremiah had 4 days off!! That was the best part for me!!!!
Grandma and Grandma Martin with Wren and the puppy they gave her on Christmas Eve.
Wren opening her Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve.

Wren being shy while eating her favorite food, "NANA's"!
Wren's Haul!
Wren's OWIE! It was sooo sad! This was only about 20 seconds after she had "bonked"









No comments: