My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Saturday, June 11, 2011

NAUGHTY!

There is a reason that this girl has the nickname "Naughty"

The other day I was talking to mom on the phone for about 20-30 min. During this time Wren was in and out of the room and being fairly quiet (never a good sign). After we hung up I went to see what she was up to and this is what I found:



I love that she looks so proud of herself! This was all of the junk food she could reach out of the cupboards while standing on the stool that she is currently sitting on! I have since had to move all of the junk to higher shelves, apparently she is not so interested in canned food or even cereal!

She did clean up the mess all by herself, put all the cupcakes in the correct boxes and "helped" me rearrange the shelves!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: