My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Friday, December 4, 2009

Jaxon James Hathaway!

Isabella received a letter in the mail from her cousin, Daria. It was a picture that she had drawn just for her. When Valerie opened the picture, this is what it looked like......



That's right, it says "Dumbee yuer ded bie tomoroe Kolbe" Valerie was unsure whether this was a death threat to Isabella or someone else so she had me look at it and I assumed that it said... Dummy, your dead by tomorrow. Kolbe. So we thought that this Kolbe person was sending a threat to Bella.

Come to find out, Jaxon has a "friend" named Kolbe who is always very mean to him and Drew and specializes in getting them into trouble. This note was intended FOR Kolbe, not FROM Kolbe!! Every time I see it it makes me laugh though, what a character! Jaxon is definitely Kevin's kid! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: