My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's a....

BOY!!!!!

Even though I haven't scanned the ultrasound pictures I wanted to make a note of this day!

The ultrasound was at 10:00 a.m. Jeremiah, Wren, Mom and of course I were there. The tech was great, the best we have ever had although she did not give us a picture of the "money shot".

Honestly, most days I thought that we were having another girl and I have to say that at that point during the ultrasound that the tech said that it was a boy there was a small twinge of disappointment but coupled that was a LOT of joy. I am glad that we are having a healthy baby, no matter what the gender. I think that part of the reason that I was convinced (mostly) that we were having a girl was because that is the only kind of pregnancy that I know! I am already getting used to the idea of a little boy running around this house creating more havoc in our lives! I look forward to the challenge and the excitement of having a little momma's boy and daddy's girl around!

Jeremiah "wrote" (revised) a poem to announce the plumbing of this kiddo:

Roses are red, violets are blue; The nursery was pink, now it will be BLUE!

Kevin's response to the text we sent him of this was " Roses are red we were happy for Venus. But now we're ecstatic that your kid grew a..." LOVE it! :)

No comments: