My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pregnancy 19 weeks

Finally getting these pictures blogged a week later! Here I am at 19 weeks. After going to the Dr. on Monday, 1/31 everything looks good, the heartbeat was "clocked" at 54 and Dr. Hall told me that I should probably start gaining some weight here soon. I lost 7 pounds the first month of my pregnancy and since then have only gained 1 back. Jeremiah said that he can't believe that I have not gained anything more because I eat everything in sight! I will say that I was extremely nauseous during my first trimester and when I am pregnant and I am as interested in candy and sweet things, I much prefer salads and tomatoes and pickles which is probably why I have not gained weight like I am "supposed to".

Anyway, we go in tomorrow, 2/7 to find out the gender of the baby and we are all VERY excited to finally find out!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jake and Laura Eames said...

K love the shirt!!! Such a cute pregnant lady. You have lost weight and I have gained it and I am not pregnant...what is up with that???!!! Wren's bed is so freakin' cute and I am glad that she adapted well and quickly!! Such a cute little bean.