My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, January 26, 2012

7 Months old

Memphis Miles Martin


This boy is my joy! He is such a good baby. He doesn't cry unless he is tired or hungry. He has slept through the night for most of his life and is just so laid back and easy going.

Memphis Fun Facts:
he loves bath time and splashing!
he LOVES Wren, he just stares at her until she talks to him and then just smiles so big! I love it!
he is soooo tolerant of Wren and her "loving" of him. She is so rough with him and he just laughs!
he LOVES mommy also, he will follow me with his eyes everywhere I go.
The boy REFUSES to roll over. he doesn't care if I put him on his tummy. He will just lay there and go to sleep or play with a toy. he does know HOW to do it, he just refuses to actually follow through.
he is my pill bug. He will roll his legs up into his chest and roll from side to side when I lay him on his back.
he has the sweetest giggle and the girliest little scream when he is "talking" Mommy likes it, probably not many others though!
he is starting to like toys and has a couple that are favorites.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: