My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Life these days



Jeremiah is now working in North Dakota in the oil fields. He has been out for 3 months now and I HATE it! I love the money and that we are getting our bills paid off. We are still living paycheck to paycheck, but at least now all of our bills are getting paid every month and we have money to budget some fun stuff also. I hate that he is gone for 4 weeks at a time. It is sooooo hard! It is really hard for Wren also. She asked me one night why daddy no love her! It was super sad! It gets so lonely without him here and some days I feel like I am slowly going crazy for lack of adult interaction and just touching. And nothing dirty by the way, just holding hands, having him hug me and just knowing that he is there. Night times are especially bad, especially when I hear random noises and then can't sleep at night. When he is not here, I don't sleep well and have to take naps most days. The week that he gets to come home is bittersweet. I am always counting down to when he is going to be home but when he gets here, I feel like the silent countdown of when he leaves again starts and I start to feel more and more anxiety as the time goes on.

We have decided that as soon as our credit cards are all paid off that we will all be moving out to ND to be with Jeremiah. It is just not natural to be separated like this.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We moved to Vernal 4 years it was the same way for us for the 1st 2 months. I'm glad we live under the same roof. good luck, I think your hubby works for the same company as my cousin.

Jake and Laura Eames said...

I am sorry you are struggling so much! CAll me we need to catch up! I am sad that you are going to move...however I saw this coming. It is what is best for you guys! We better have a bow party before you go! What will I do with out you around???