My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, January 26, 2012

My big girl!

WREN IS POTTY TRAINED!!!



It only took about 3 days total! One day for pee, 2 days for poop and just one more day to be sure she knew what she was doing! She has only had 4 accidents total and we started last week, Monday the 16th. I am so amazed by this girl. She is such a fast learner and so independent. She now will go without even telling me that she is going (which is pretty gross when she goes poop!) and I never have to remind her or even ask her if she needs to go.

The only thing that makes me sad is that I feel like I am losing the last bit of "baby" that she was. I know that she will always be my baby, but now she is my big girl also.

Other fun Wren facts:
She still loves bath time, especially since she has princesses that bathe with her.
She loves all things disney princess
Her favorite disney princess is Ariel
She LOVES her baby brother and calls him Mr. Dude, just like mommy.
She loves Isabella and calls her "best friend"
I think she has a bit of a crush on Ethan and is always sad when he will not let her play with him.
She is still a good sleeper, she goes to bed at 8 (most nights) and wakes up between 10 and 11 in the morning.


I love my Wren Wren and feel so blessed to be her mom. I thank Heavenly Father every day for the opportunity to be in her life.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: