My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Random

Ok, I realize that I haven't written on this blog in a LOOOONG time. Weirdly the thing that brought me back was a betrayal from a friend. This is a friend that has been "off" one other time in our friendship and at least at the time that the first "off" happened, I had a sense of what had happened. Granted, I still feel like she took the cheap, cowardly way out by writing me a letter, but at least I had a reason. This time she just disappeared out of my life one day. Her and her family moved to Rexburg. I'm pretty sure that when the first moved there that I saw her more than I did when she lived in IF. I went down there fairly often and always stopped to say hi or we got together and went to the water park or did something. I have NO IDEA what I did to her. She unfriended me on facebook and won't return any messages. I really feel like I was a good friend in this relationship. It is so frustrating/hurtful/confusing to me because I really feel like I put myself into this relationship and got nothing back. What is wrong with people? What is wrong with you?

No comments: