My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Toys R Us

Tonight I couldn't handle being in my house anymore so I took the kids over to Valerie's. they were doing some major remodeling in their basement and we were pretty much just in the way so we scooted out of there. It was only 5:00 and I didn't want to go home so I decided we would go somewhere to eat. The only fast food I felt like eating was Burger King (still gross) but when I pulled into the parking lot I decided to let the kids go into toys r us to look at toys. I was a little scared at this point because I wanted to deal with ZERO fits about having to leave toys there. Wren was in H.E.A.V.E.N. she was running up and down the isles saying "oh my gosh mom, come look at this" "mom, this is so awesome!" "This is the best store ever mom!" It was sooo cute. Memphis just sat in the cart, content to be pushed around and wanting me to blow in his face. Crazy kid! ;) 
When we got to the bike/car aisle, wren jumped into this little Mini Cooper and cried out, "mom, the door was UNLOCKED!!" Then I couldn't even get her to look at me and smile because she was "vrrrrooooming" away! 
We had a really good time, wren didnt cry or ask for anything when we left and we still got to have BK on the way home. Toys R Us must have really worn her out because there was only one getting out if bed tonight and that was to go potty! 
THAT'S what I call a successful night! 

No comments: