My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wren Graduates!

Wren graduated from 3 year old preschool this month. Awwww! She's so beautiful and smart and sweet! We love her around here! 

She got some gifts from mom and dad. Her first markers (eeek!), some pencils, skittles and a princess coloring book. 

Mom and dad are so proud of our girl! She did so good! She sang songs and they had a graduation poem that read:

"Do you remember way last fall
When I was only just this tall
Now look at me, I'm up to here
And my, I've grown a lot this year
In fact, you think I'm really great 
That's why I get to GRADUATE!!"

Super cute. She worked on it really hard and was one of the only kids that knew it well!

This is her teacher, Mrs. Jana Hill. She called her "teacher" all year long. She was a great teacher and we're sad that she is going back to work so Wren won't be able to go to her for 4 year old preschool next year! So the search is on again!

No comments: