My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Panic attacks

Ok, since Jeremiah has been gone on this hitch I have not been sleeping well. I'm talking -not going to sleep until almost 5, sometimes more like 7 in the morning. It's crazy. I have these anxiety or panic attacks while I'm laying in bed thinking about what could happen. The day that Jeremiah went back on. (He's working in ND right now) I woke up with a numb hand. While trying to get the blood flowing back into it, other fingers went to sleep. Then my lips went tingly on the right side of my face. Then my leg felt weak. I thought I was having a strike and really started to panic. This happened to me one other time and Jeremiah was not home for that time either. I knew that things were going to get worse and I just kept thinking "what if I die?!" I don't necessarily call anyone in a daily basis and if Jeremiah didnt hear from me that night when he got to ND, he probably wouldn't be too concerned until the next day sometime. Meanwhile our kids would be stuck in our house all alone, no one to take care of them. With moms dead body. Yes, morbid, I know! So, I tried to text Valerie and just ended up sending her gibberish but somehow managed to get the HELP message in there. She called and had Sam Hendricks, her Father in Law come over and sit with my kids and she took me to the dr. I was reluctant to go because I have no insurance and NO money :( she was so worried that she fronted the bill. After seeing the dr. I had a migraine and they gave me three shots in the hip. ($410 later! Ugh). So. After that scare I think that I am now more worried than ever about what could happen if something happened to me or I am also really worried about someone breaking into the house. I have set up an air conditioner in our bedroom so I can't hear what's going on upstairs as well and every creak or weird noise jolts me awake. I need sleep and I don't know how to get past this fear I'm having. Grrr! I feel on the edge all the time. What to do??

No comments: