My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Friday, July 24, 2009

Funny Bella!


Okay, since Valerie doesn't have a blog, I have to write the funny things that Bella says in MINE!!!


Valerie and Justin went to Girls Camp on Wednesday so Bella and Isaac stayed with mom and Ethan stayed at my house (that will have to be a seperate entry!!!). While she was at moms house, Bella was crying over something and mom told her to "save the drama for your mama" and Bella stopped crying, looked at her and said "she doesn't like it either!"


Today on our way to "Ribbon Retreat" Valerie told me that this morning she was leaving to go somewhere and Bella told her "Adios" and Val responded with "Adios, Amigos". Bella immediately said "No, no, no, I'm not doing the rhyming thing!"
How hilarious is this child? She totally cracks me up all the time! She usually acts just like a grown up and it is so dang cute I just want to hug and kiss on her all the time!!

No comments: