My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Friday, July 3, 2009

So Stylish!

okay, so I don't think that Wren loves her sunglasses :)



I'm so mean! I don't know why I feel the need to torture this child as much as I do, but I still think that is the cutest face ever! I also love that the sunglasses are soooo HUGE on her face, she looks like a rockstar! Jeremiah thinks that she looks like a flapper girl with that headband and bow on!

Lately Wren has found that she can warble. It's kind of like she is rolling rrrrr's off of her tongue. She really sounds like a bird. Sometimes, when she is crying she will do that on accident and then stop crying and just do that for awhile, then go back to crying. It is so dern cute! Also, she SNORTS all the time when she cries!! It is hilarious! Poor kid, I'm sure that she must think that I have no sympathy for her because I find all of the things that she does to show me that she is irritated amusing! Oh well, that's what mom's are for, right?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: