My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

4 Generation

So a couple of weeks ago Kali, my sister in law, took Wren's 2 month pictures and I also wanted to get a 4 generation picture taken.



I have the greatest family in the whole world! Grandma Kathryn Miles Tracy Aldridge is the most selfless, giving, Christlike person that I know. She does so much for my family and she loves Wren so much. I am so blessed to have her in my life. She holds Wren every chance that she gets and in fact everyone else calls her a "baby hog"!! I think that Wren is the favorite. :) She has taught me many things, that the Gospel is so important and that it is always okay to treat people like they are the most important person in the room.

Mom, Lorraine Tracy Hathaway is also a great person, she is the friendliest person I have ever met and I don't think that she has ever met a stranger! It used to be so embarrassing to go ANYwhere with her because she would talk to EVERYONE!! Nothing was ever a quick trip but I have really grown to appreciate that about her and I strive to be more like her. She has taught me that life doesn't always need to be quite so fast-paced and busy and that people matter!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jake and Laura Eames said...

Love it!!!! I wish that I could have gotten some of those generation pictures they are sooo neat. I agree about what you wrote on your Grandma and your mom. They are amazing women, (at least what I know of them)