My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Sunday, June 7, 2009

1st Annual Memorial Day Weekend at Kathryn's House!

Memorial day weekend we went over to my sister Kathryn's house and "camped" the whole weekend! Valerie and her three kids came; Kevin, Kali and their four kids and Mark and Mary with their three! It was such a blast! Jeremiah and I slept in the very downstairs basement bedroom with Wren. Kali slept upstairs in the guest bedroom with Trey, Mark and Mary and their kids slept in Kathryn's room. Monster (Ethan) slept in a pack-n-play in Kathryn's office and Kathryn and Valerie slept on foam mattresses in her living room while Kevin and the rest of the kids slept out in a tent which was totally tricked out! He hooked a tv up out there with a dvd player and they watched movies each night! Kathryn bought all of the food and actually prepared a lot of it herself also! She was so patient with all of us and I hope that it was as fun for her as it was for the rest of us!!

Sunday, Valerie Mary and my families all went to Kathryn's ward to church and this is what Wren wore, unvortunately, I did not get a picture of her when she had her bow on but she was looking sooooo cute!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Jones' said...

I LOVE this dress!! Where did you find it?! So freaking cute! Shauna she is so darling!! I really really want to meet her in person!!!!!!!!