My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Friday, June 26, 2009

New Pictures... Surprising!

We were at Sears on Saturday buying pants for Jeremiah for Fathers Day. They were having a huge sale and mom had given us money to buy some pants. While he was looking for and trying on pants, Wren and I were just cruisin' around the store and some people from the portrait studio came over and asked if they could take some pictures of Wren because they were in training. Of course I said yes because she was looking soooo cute and being so happy! Valerie was on her way over to Sears to buy pants for herself and so she met me in the studio and we got some very cute shots of Wren. Of couse, then they wanted us to buy a package for about $400.00!! HELLO! Are you kidding me?? So the lowest that they could go was to $120.00 with 10% off for pulling me out of the store and that was just for the CD. I walked away even though I really really really really loved the pictures. Mostly because they were the first pictures that she has ever taken that she was not being sooo naughty in and actually smiled for most of them. I told Mom what had happened and she came into Sears today and bought me a package of pictures with the CD. She is so great! What a woman! I am so appreciate of her, she does so much for me and I love her to death. Here are some of the pictures that we took....








1 comment:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Those are adorable!! Of course it helps that they had such a cute little subject to work with! :) I love, love, love your header picture too!