My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Sunday, June 7, 2009

2 Months Old

I just get cuter and cuter!


6/1/09

Wren had her two month appointment and weighed in at 9 pounds 6 ounces! She is gaining like crazy!! According to Dr. Bennett she is still a perfect baby and we are inclined to agree with him.

We have found out some interesting things about Wren these past two months... For one, she really doesn't love it when I eat lots and lots of peanut butter M&M's. It makes her break out in a rash. Now, when I say lots and lots, I mean that they were my main food for several days! At first I thought that it was just baby acne and that it would go away but I found that as soon as I stopped eating the M&M's the "acne" would go away! Poor poor me! Another thing that we have learned is that she is a morning girl unless she is cuddling with her mom and then she will sleep for an extra couple of hours as long as I pull her into bed with me before she is STARVING to death! I really don't mind her being a morning person because she is so cute in the mornings. As soon as I unwrap her from her swaddled blanket she starts stretching and does that for about 3-5 minutes, then she is so "talkative". She ooh's and aahh's and coo's and really mostly sounds like a cat mewling most of the time!

The car still doesn't really soothe her, she would rather have someone holding her!

She loves to have her face cuddled right up next to my neck to go to sleep and this position also soothes her when she doesn't think that she is full but I have no milk left to give.

We are still falling more and more in love with her daily and everyone that she meets seems to fall in love with her as well! She is such a smiley happy baby and I appreciate the fact that she is such a wonderful spirit to have around. It is so easy to be happy with her and Jeremiah in my life. Sure, we still have problems, but the big picture is so beautiful that it is hard to look away!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shy said...

Oh, I didn't even really get to see peanut yesterday at your parents place! I'm sad we left so quick, but I guess I'll have plenty of time to hang out now that I'm here on a more permanent basis! Looks like you guys had a blast for memorial day! We really missed out eh? I don't think there would have been room for us anyway!!!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

She really is super cute!! I was so glad that I got to meet her!! Aiden didn't really appreciate me holding her however....or I would have taken my time giving her back!! :)