My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blair Martin Family

This is Jeremiah's brother, Blair and his family: Paige, Sterling and Parker.



They came and stayed at our home from Friday night until Sunday after we had dinner at mom's house. We had a lot of fun with them and I am so grateful that they were able to be here.

Saturday, Paige and I had to go and get something black to wear for pictures that we were taking later that day so we went to Old Navy and Sears and found some good deals. Then we went down to Freeman Park and Kali took our pictures. Jeremiah said that they have not had a professional picture taken of their family since he was 3 years old so I am glad that we were able to do that. Blair's daughter, Randi was not able to come so she is not in the pictures, but all the boys families were there and everyone did a pretty good job in their pics. I will have to post some of those later.

After we took pictures, we went to Chuck-a-rama to eat and then Dixie and Clyde went home and the rest of us came back to our home and just hung out, held Wren and chatted. We went and shopped some more at Sears where Paige bought some very cute outfits for Wren and a pair of tennis shoes that are SOOO adorable on her! Then we went and ate at Red Robin and got our food for free because the service was just terrible and the waitress actually argued with us! Sterling stayed at home and played the Wii while we went shopping and I believe that he was up until almost 3 a.m. playing Super Paper Mario! I'm glad that he had fun on that! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

She is beautiful...I LOVE the bow and the dress!! How fun is it to have a little princess to dress up all fancy?!? Me jealous....a teeny bit!! :)

Jake and Laura Eames said...

Shauna thanks for your comment on my blog about Mercedez. I love her smile too! She makes us laugh all the time. You will soon see that it just gets better. We have come a long way and so have you guys. It makes my heart happy that we are all trying to live right.