My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas random thoughts

We went to jeremiah's parents house on Christmas Eve to spend the night. I'm still not really sure why we did that. His brother's wife Melissa still hadn't started wrapping presents so Jeremiah volunteered "us" to help. I say "us" because of course, he wasn't much help at all! By the time we got done, I was ready to die from squishing junior!! His brothers family was supposed to be spending the day with his wife's family but they called us at 4:00 a.m. (after WAKING THEIR KIDS UP at 3:30) to come over and open presents! Hello, we already knew what was in all of them! Oh my gosh!!! Please don't wake your kids up... especially at that age when they are just not that excited and don't really understand! Sheesh! I was pretty irritated! Then we went back to The in-laws and listened to Dixie whine at Clyde for a couple of hours and I finally told Jeremiah that if she didn't stop I was going to leave and she must have heard me cause she stopped for about 15 minutes! :) It was snowing so bad here that day and the wind was blowing like crazy so we thought that we were going to have to stay another night there (AHHHHHHH!!!!) but luckily the snow let up at about 6 p.m. and the wind calmed a bit so we headed home. The roads were really scary but not as scary as having to spend another night at the Martins so we were glad to get home. We went over and watched a movie at my brothers house. On Friday we went out to lunch at McDonalds with Isabella for her birthday and then I went shopping with Val, Kath, Jerm and Isabella. She got to come instead of taking a nap because it was her birthday! She was adorable! At one point she told Aunt Kathryn that she was just so tired that she couldn't take another step!

Then on Saturday and Sunday I felt like crap, all vomity and stuff so I just stayed in my pj's and watched movies. Lately my stomach has been irritated at everthing that I eat, I don't understand it but Dr. Hall says that it is normal so I trying not to be to concerned about it. Last night I had a hard time sleeping because it hurt so bad!

Today I had a Dr.'s appointment and they did a blood sugar test on me. It was supposed to be 400 or below and mine was 500 so I have another appointment tomorrow to do a 3 hour test and see what they come up with. Really fun for me, I am so excited about it! :) I do get to go and have a massage after that so I am pretty thrilled with that!

Grandma just called me and invited us to dinner and then to watch a "short film". So that should be interesting.... Dinner will be good though. That means that I don't have to cook and I am always happy about that! :)

No comments: