My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Doctors and names

okay so I am retarded!! I had a dr.'s appointment for my 3 hour glucose test this morning. I ate really good yesterday so that it wouldn't affect the test and stopped eating at midnight as instructed. This morning I got up and got ready for work then my stomach was hurting so bad so I had some toast!! What the?!?!! I was NOT supposed to eat before going in. Seriously, my brain is pretty much gone for the past couple of months! I am sooo forgetful! So I had to call and reschedule the appointment and I am going to try and eat really good for the next week (and try to remember to eat as well!)

I did remember my massage today and that felt wonderful! I always love to get a massage and really needed it after spending the night at the inlaws with the hardest and smallest bed ever made! Now I am back at work

Okay, I wanted to put the names that we are considering down on paper so I can try to decided what to name junior. Maybe then we can stop calling her peanut!!

1. Stella Marie
2. Stella Kay
3. Kloe Kathryn
4. Kloe Kay
5. Chloe Lorraine
6. Presli Mari
7. Olivia Kay
8. Olivia Lorraine
9. Karlee Kay
10. Karlee Kathryn
11. Karlee Lorraine

So, just a few really!! Actually it is not that many first names, we just need to decide what middle name we like with the first one that we end up with!

1 comment:

The Jones' said...

I like Khloe Dixie;)