My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve

Well, a very exciting new years eve is coming up for Jeremiah and I..... we are babysitting!!! woohoo... so excited I can hardly wait! Mark and Mary are sending Eli and Alison down to stay with mom and dad the rest of the week and they have a party to go to tonight at my Uncle Dave's house (yeah, they have a party to go to and we don't.. sad!) so Mom called me last night and asked me if we could watch the kids for them. After watching Monster (Ethan) last night, and him being quite the monster (I do still love him though!) I am not to enthused to be watching kids tonight! Plus, it's new years eve... j is very mad that I told her yes. BUT, usually we just watch movies until about 11:59:59 then watch the ball drop and then go back to watching movies... or j wakes me up in time to watch the ball drop then I go back to sleep! :) So I can't imagine that we would have done anything differently tonight. I think it's just the thought of babysitting!

No comments: