My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Things are crazy!!! It is soooo cold and wintery here!! It has been snowing like crazy all weekend. I really need to take some pics and post them on here... I am such a procrastinator!!! Well, that and the fact that I only have internet at work really hinders the picture posting parade.

So this weekend Valerie had Isaac and Isabella's birthday parties at Leo's place. It was fun. The kids were very cute and we always love getting together with family. It definately felt like a going to the movies sort of day... cold, overcast and snowy!! On the way to the party it was snowing so much that we could barely see anything in front of us. I guess it's a good thing that we only had to go about 5 blocks!!

We also did some shopping... Of course, not for Christmas but J needed some pants for work so decided to use some of his older pants for that and buy new ones for his "good pants". We went to JCPenny's to get them and when we were checking out the woman asked us if we would like to round our purchase up to the next dollar and donate the remaining amount to some childrens charity (I don't rememeber which one). We said yes and as she handed us the receipt she said "Have a merry christmas and thank you for donating to the children." I immediately started crying... what the heck???? That was out of control if you must know. Yesterday we had an appointment at WIC and the woman asked me and J if we had noticed any emotional changes in me lately and J just started laughing and said... "you think?!" which I thought was rather rude! Is he trying to make me cry? :)

oh, one more pregnancy tmi.... I have got the worst gas EVER!!! There isn't a whole lot of it but it sure is nasty!! Poor J! He now knows how I feel all the time....

Sorry for that! :)

No comments: