My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jeremiah and I are trying to redo our basement. The guy who lived there before us may have been a little crazy when he put "walls" up down there.

So I emptied out the office yesterday afternoon and Jeremiah came home from work and started pulling down walls (without taking all the stuff out of the office that I had boxed up first!!! hello??) and this is what we discovered: He didn't even frame one whole side of the house and didn't put insulation in about half of it! The insulation that he did put in isn't really "insulation". How ridiculous. Cute old man though. We found out that he died last week and his funeral was last saturday. Very sad!

We are trying to get that one room done by the time the baby comes tso that we will still have a spare bedroom with the nursery stuff going in upstairs.

Oh, Jeremiah also told me a couple of days ago that his nephew, Sam, who lives in Alaska called him the other day and asked if when he came to Idaho the first week in April if they could stay with us. Of course Jeremiah said yes, which is great, except that puts extra pressure on us to get that room finished and we will have a VERY newborn baby!! It'll be fun though. I'm pretty sure that they planned their trip around us having the baby so I shouldn't complain, right?


okay, more pregnancy stuff. (and probably a little bit of tmi!)

The other day I took my bra off and it was wet on one side. Yes, I am already starting to leak and I am only 25 weeks along... what the???

Then, last night my breasts were hurting soooo bad! And mostly just my aereola's and nipples!! So, I took my bra off and they were RED and HOT!!! So I called Val to see if she had any problems like this when she was pregnant and of course she didn't but thought that it was VERY hilarious that I had "red hot" nipples! :) So I just kept my bra off all night and today they are feeling much better!

No comments: