My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Friday, January 30, 2009

just stuff

Okay, the last couple of days have been pretty weird for me. First of all, I have been feeling so overwhelmed and stressed about EVERYTHING! Here are a few of them...

1. Jeremiah's job... yes, he works for my dad but his supervisor is my Uncle and they seem to have very different personalities and just can't seem to get along or communicate on any level. Jeremiah is so very unhappy in his position and I hate seeing him unhappy. It makes me angry and stressed and well, mostly angry!

2. I am stressing out about labor and delivery... really bad, probably don't have to go into much detail there.. but still.. pretty worked up about it! I don't like pain and I am worried about all the things that could go wrong. I know that it doesn't do any good to stress about it but I really can't help it!

3. I am also worried that I am going to be the worlds worst mother! I really have no idea what I am doing!

4. I feel like I have nothing ready for the baby to come home and I don't really know what I NEED to have ready to FEEL ready... that wasn't confusing at all... was it??

5. The bishop wants to give me a calling and I don't know how I am going to do it while having a baby as well. He really does have the worst timing in the world!

so anyway, with all this going on I just stayed at home and cried most of the day yesterday! Poor Jeremiah didn't know what to do with me when he got home and I was just laying in the bathtub crying! Then we went to bed and I started all over again... I am doing a little better today but just feel exhausted and empty.

No comments: