My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wren

okay, I think that we have actually decided on a name for miss thing and it is NONE of the names that I posted about earlier.... drum roll please.... Wren (or Ren.. or Wryn.. or Ryn). I am still trying to find a middle name that sounds good with it though. I do like Marie, Kathryn or Lorraine with it but none of them sound "just perfect". You know?

Yesterday I went through all the clothes that mom and given me that she has collected at garage sales over the last couple of years and sorted them into sizes then went shopping with Val and sorted that stuff into sizes and tried putting some of it away. That is kind of hard to do since we just bought paint for the baby's room and haven't even started in there yet. Plus we don't have a dresser or anything for her yet. I really need to get crackin'! I do have one dresser that was mine as a little girl but it is the wrong color of pink so I need to paint it also. I started a list of stuff that needs to be done and/or purchased before the baby comes and it seems to be a bit overwhelming!!!

Tonight we have another ultrasound, hopefully peanut has turned and is going to be good and smile for her photo shoot!

No comments: