My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

two garbage candy

I have been meaning to write this down and keep forgetting!

The other day Valerie came over to my house to see my new recliner and brought the kids with her. Isabella asked me if she could have some candy and I told her yes (of course!) and told her she could get it out of the candy drawer herself. Well, there are really two candy drawers at my house, one that she can open easily and one that is really hard to open. So she comes back and tells me that the candy that she wants is not in the drawer she can open. I asked her what kind of candy she wanted that wasn't in there and she says "I want the two garbage candy!" Yeah, she wanted reese's miniature cups! They have two wrappers on them and that is the garbage!! That girl is soooo cute! :)

No comments: