My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Friday, January 23, 2009

Pregnant Belly

Okay, so here is an updated pic of me with my big ole belly :) Everyone keeps telling me that I don't look pregnant..... so do I just look fat then?


Jeremiah started painting the baby's room this past weekend. It started out red so he started out putting a primer coat on it and then discovered that he had not purchased enough of the primer so had to wait until Monday to go back and buy some more. The red showed through the first coat of the primer so he is having to put a second coat on it. We are doing three walls brown and one wall two different colors of pink stripped. I think that it will be very cute. I also have a dresser from my childhood that we are painting the two colors of pink. I will have to post pics when it is all done. That is if I can remember! :) My brain has kind of failed me lately.

No comments: