My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Childbirth Classes

Last night was our first childbirth class. We are going to EIRMC to take the classes and they are on Wednesday nights from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. (yes, right when Lost is on so we have to miss that... so sad!). It was very funny.

The instructor had a "strap on belly" that all of the husbands put on and then tried to do things like tie their shoes or lie down and try to get back up. Just sitting down was hard for a lot of them! Then they took pictures (which I will have to scan and post later!) It was great fun! We also did some touching techniques and talked about why we are so uncomfortable all the time (ummmm.. duh?)!

Anyway, I just wanted to remember the hilarity of Jeremiah in a pregnant belly! :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oooh. Wish I couldn've been there to see that!! And I hope you have TIVO so you can still watch Lost--I'm sure I myself would be "lost" w/out it! (How's THAT for a bad joke ;0)