My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Elvis

So yesterday I woke up at about 9:15 a.m. and went about getting ready for the day. When I went out to the kitchen to get something to eat, there sat Elvis among the remnants of her dog bed. I was so mad at her!!!! She has had this bed for months and even though it is RANCID I have let her keep it because she loves it so much! She has never chewed on it although I have seen her licking it. It was completely destroyed. All of the foamy stuff that was inside of it was all over the floor. I didn't yell at her or beat her or anything (totally against my nature!). I just took a picture of her with my phone and texted it to Jeremiah and Kathryn. I was pretty sure that she had done it during the night and that Jerm just didn't want to clean up the mess so he ignored it but he swears that it was not like that when he fed and walked her that morning. I guess I have to believe him :) Kathryn called to make sure that Elvis was still alive and said that she could tell that I had yelled or beaten the crap out of her just by the look on her face but it's just that she knew that she had been naughty! Such a little brat!

1 comment:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Shauna!! I found you!!! Love the blog.... ours is private, but scoot me an e-mail and I will get you an invite! mdbelnap1215@yahoo.com. LOVE the pregnant pose....you can totally pull it off!! :)