My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Monday, February 9, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

I went to the dr. this morning and I was freaking out about how much I could possibly have gained over the last 2 weeks.... I know, I have a baby growing inside of me.. whatever! So I jump up on the scale and woohoo!! ONLY ONE POUND! So excited!

Everything else is looking good also and I now have weekly appointments with the dr. to make sure that everything continues to look good and see how far I am progressing!

I am so excited to see this baby but I have to tell you that I will actually miss being pregnant. No, not the weight gain, the backaches and hip aches or the constant need to pee.. but I will really miss feeling junior moving around inside of me and knowing that she is safe and sound, right where she is! Not having to worry about feeding or changing her. I will miss it lots. I think that Jeremiah will miss it to although I think that he is even more excited to see her than me because he doesn't get to join in all of the fun stuff like I do. Most of the time when I tell him that she is moving and he comes over and puts his hand on my tummy she stops!! :) I think that is cute also but he probably doesn't! I do think, actually I know, that Jeremiah thinks that the "baby bulge" is very cute also. He is always touching my tummy and when I waddle he thinks that is just the funniest thing ever! I yelled at him at first, but he says that he has been waiting years and years for me to get pregnant and he will enjoy every aspect of this pregnancy that he can to the absolute fullest! So I try not to let his laughing get on my nerves TO MUCH anymore! ;)

No comments: