My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Monday, February 9, 2009

The weekend...

This weekend was great... not long enough by far but really great!

Jeremiah has almost finished painting the baby's room and I LOVE it!!!! seriously, I went in after he had finished with the stripes on the wall and just sat in the chair and cried because I love it so much... I know I know... I blame it on the pregnancy hormones though! :)

Junior has been kicking like crazy. There are times that she wakes me up from kicking, or hitting, or butting me sooo hard!

I went and bought a new vaccuum and I LOVE IT!!! I used to have to go over the same piece of rug in my house about 10 times to get half of the dog hair up off of the carpet but now one time and I'm good to go! It is a Riccar and it is a canister. I didn't think that I would ever buy a canister vaccuum but it is awesome! I have mostly hardwood floors and so it is really nice to use on those and on the tile. I literally have 2 rugs in my house to vaccuum (So I won't tell you how much I spent on the vaccuum for those 2 rungs! hee hee).

I cleaned out my fruit room which is what I call my food storage room and it looks GREAT! That is a project that I have been wanting to do forever.

No comments: