My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

of all people!!! Valerie told me that I need to update my blog!!! Seriously lady! :)

Well, all I really have to say is that today was beautiful! It was 50 degrees outside and I think that spring is actually on the way! I even heard thunder... what a beautiful sound!! I loved it!

I went to the doctor yesterday and my cervix is still all plugged up, so much so that he could not even tell which part of junior was facing down!! So I guess we are still playing the waiting game. I guess that is not a bad thing since the bathroom is still not done and we are having to sleep downstairs because I have to go to pee 15 times every night!! I really REALLY love sleeping down there since we only have a queen size bed down there and let me tell you... I am no small girl right now and J is not tiny himself!! We take up that WHOLE bed!! especially with all of pillows propping me up as well! :)

Oh, I did invite Isabella and Daria to my baby shower, and Isabella is soooo excited about it! I was over at her house tonight and pretty much the only thing that she could talk about was the "party" and what she was going to wear and bring and what we should eat (peanut butter and honey sandwiches) and when she was going to go shopping with grandma. Grandma called when I was there also and she was jumping up and down and screaming because she was so excited! It was adorable!! She also always gives the baby hugs and kisses. I think that it is very sweet!

1 comment:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

What the.....Does Valerie even have a blog??? :) If she does, I need to see it! So tell her I said that!!! Love the peeing thing!! that is the worste part of the end!! Happy peeing! ( for a few more weeks:))