My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Okay, so I went to the dr. yesterday and still nothing is happening.... still.... I know, everyone says, better in than out... when she comes out that is when the real work begins. I am just so very anxious to meet her! I know that Jeremiah is also. And the worst luck is this: Dr. Hall is going out of town next week. What the heck? So I will go in and have his P.A. check me (who I love, btw) and he said that he was 99% certain that when he got back the next monday that I would still be pregnant. This after me telling him that I would like some good news today! :) HA!! So, the plan is that he will induce me then if nothing is still happening. My dilemma is that I believe he only induces on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. I don't want to have to wait until that weekend to have her, but Wednesday is April Fools... How cruel would that be?!?! So, I don't know what to do at this point... Any suggestions would be more than welcome!

On another happier note, the bathroom is finished!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! It looks soooo great, I love it. I love that it is done and my house is back to normal. I have it all cleaned and sparkly and really don't want to even live in it until after I deliver! :) So, I guess now I get to start cleaning the basement so that I have something to do until she arrives!

1 comment:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Oh Shauna...I wish I could give advice about getting that baby to come out, but my problem was just the opposite...I couldn't get mine to stay in!! Maybe you are just too hosptitable!! She likes it in there! Go for a bumpy car ride maybe??? Good Luck!!