My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oopsie!

Yesterday, Isaac asked Valerie if he could come over to my house while Bella was at dance so that he could play with the toys all by himself. She had him call me and of course, I could not tell that cute little voice no so he came over at about 10:30 a.m. to play. He was a PERFECT angel! After Bella got done at dance, Isaac and I met the rest of the Hendricks' over to Bajio where we had lunch then Isabella wanted to come over and have a nap at my house. I told her she could (Yes, I am a sucker and can't say no to those kids!) and Isaac started to cry because he wanted to come over and sleep at my house also! Let me just say here, I am not sure what the facination with SLEEPING at my house is, but when Isaac cries he get these HUGE alligator tears and they stick to his mile long eyelashes and it is very sad for me!! So, they both got to come over and sleep in my bed for their naps. They were very good and did not talk to each other or anything, just laid right down and went to sleep. And boy did they ever sleep. They both slept for about 3 hours!!!!

After they woke up they were watching Atlantis and wanted to have some candy so they were out looking through the "candy drawer" and Isaac just starts freaking out... yeah, he had peed his pants! So I took him in and put him on the potty while I tried to figure out what I had that could possibly fit him..... this was the result:


Cute, huh! It was quite hilarious but he didn't seem to mind in the least! It was really quite adorable!! See how happy he looks? hehe
Posted by Picasa

No comments: