My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Friday, April 17, 2009

April 2, 2009

The Hendricks Kids and Me



Isabella LOVES me! she loves to hold me and was extremely concerned when she saw my umbilical cord! Aunt Kathryn was holding me when Isabella got there and she came over to see her and exclaimed "What HAPPENED?!?!" So Aunt Kathryn explained about how I was connected to mommy and that was how I ate and Drew said "Well, how does it get from her belly button to her esophagus?" I think he's pretty smart! :)

Every time I see Bella she gets so excited and wants to hold me all the time! She even chooses to hold me over playing outside! AND, when my mommy feeds me she goes to get her own baby (Zoe) and feeds her also!



This is Isaac, do you see how happy he is to be holding me??? He is almost just as happy to just lay on the floor and stare into my eyes on the rare occasion that no one is holding me!! He even chooses to just stare at me over eating and I take that as a serious compliment! :)



And then there is the monster! I really don't know why they call him that! He is always just wanting to hold and hug me! He gets really mad at his mom when she tries to take me away from him!

By the way, I think that Grandpa really likes me also! Just in case you couldn't tell!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: