My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 2, 2009

Great Grandma Aldridge and Me


Grandma Aldridge said that this was the most that she had come by to see a baby while it was in the hospital. She also said that Wren was the first baby that she had ever had the opportunity to see being born. I am so glad that she arrived in time to experience that.

Grandma Aldridge is the greatest grandma I could ever hope for. She is the sweetest and kindest person that I know. She always strives to see the best in people and is always thinking of ways to make others lives better. I want to be more like her! She does so much for Jeremiah and I. I don't think that I could even put in words how much she means to me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Oh Shauna...I can't tell you like her AT ALL!! I can't blame you, she is pretty darn cute!!! Can I come hold her???