My Pregnancy

pregnancy calendar

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 2, 2009

Grandma Lorraine and Me


Grandma Lorraine came by to see me and hold me. She brought me a cute onsie that says "The Princess has arrived" with some cute headbands with bows and a balloon that says "It's a GIRL".


I'm pretty sure Grandma Loves me! :)

Mom came by at the same time as Kathryn and went down to the cafeteria to get some of those yummy fries that Jeremiah ate yesterday. It was very sweet of her to come by again. In fact, she told me that in all the madness of yesterday she never actually got to hold the baby so I am especially glad that she came by so that she could have that opportunity.

My Aunt Ardis and her two daughters Sarah and Emily came by with Emily's son Daegan. I'm glad that they were able to come by and see the baby. They're the best!:)

Also while mom was there a representative from the hospital came by and gave Wren a VERY cute crocheted pink hat a little silver spoon. I thought that was very nice of them!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shy said...

Oh, and you can make a book out of your blog! I will show you mine next time we come up and I can show you how to do it....it's super easy and convenient especially if you are anti-scrapbooking like me....